STEN Machine Carbine GBB Replica
STEN Gun GBB, MK.2(S), Skeleton Stock
- GBB Replica / STEN Machine Carbine GBB Replica
- Weight 3.78 kg / Volumetric Weight 16500 cm3
- MATERIAL：Steel、Aluminium and Plastic
Magazine Capacity: 32
Barrel Length: 330mm
System: Open Bolt Gas Blowback, Semi/ Full Auto, TM Spec Hop-Up
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Manual
1. Classic parkerized surface process
2. MK. 5 Cocking handle provides breech block safety. When the breech block is at the forward position, the MK. 5 cocking handle can be pushed down to fix it with receiver tube. It can prevent accidentally shootings from dropping.
3. No. 3 Mk. 1 “Skeleton” Stock. It is tougher, more comfortable and a typical icon of STEN gun. It can be seen in most field pictures of the Vietnam war.
4. The magazine housing marking is “STEN MK IIS” on the top and “E&CO”(magazine housing maker), and“B340553”(Assembly in BSA Gun Ltd) are underneath.
5. Cover and protective cord are included and assembled.
6. Cover made by the repro British army webbing fabric.
This is the STEN MK.2(S) airsoft replica, the most widely used suppressed submachine gun in last century, before MP5 SD. From british commando's special operations in Scandinavia in the '40s to SOG secret mission in Cambodia border in the late '60s. And even more, it was also operated with Taiwanese frogmen in the '80s. It is regarded as an icon of old school special operation in some aspects.