STEN Machine Carbine GBB Replica
STEN Gun, Mk.2, Late
- GBB Replica / STEN Machine Carbine GBB Replica
- Weight 3.17 kg / Volumetric Weight 14800 cm3
- MATERIAL：Steel、Aluminium and Plastic
Magazine Capacity: 32
Barrel Length: 175mm
System: Open Bolt Gas Blowback, Semi/ Full Auto, TM Spec Hop-Up
Muzzle Velocity: 370-390 FPS(0.2g BBs and Green Gas)
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Manual
1. Mk.5 cocking handle provides breach block safety. When the breech block is at the foward position, the cocking handle can be slotted into a notch in the receiver tube, making the weapon safe. This prevented the real STEN from accidentally firing a round when dropped.
2. Includes the No.3 Mk.1 "Skeleton" or "Loop" stock. More comfortable and tougher than the simple "T" stocks of early Mk.2 STENs, it adds to the iconic look of the STEN. The stock is stamped "M91", refering to it's subcontracted manufacturer, Godins Ltd.
3. Bluing surface process used to replicate the look and feel of a late war STEN Mk.2.
4. Carries authentic markings: The magazine housing is stamped "STEN MK II" on the top. On the underside, it is stamped "HF & CO. LTD" (H. Frost & Co, a STEN subcontracted manufacturer), arrow mark, trade mark, and "FK73587" (identifier for the weapon being manufactured and assembled by Royal Ordnance Factory Fazakerley.)
Our airsoft GBB replica of a late war MK.2 STEN gun. This STEN would have been a common sight in the West European Theatre after D-Day.