STEN Machine Carbine GBB Replica
STEN Gun, Mk.2, Late
- GBB Replica / STEN Machine Carbine GBB Replica
- Weight 3.17 kg / Volumetric Weight 14800 cm3
- MATERIAL：Steel、Aluminium and Plastic
Magazine Capacity: 32
Barrel Length: 175mm
System: Open Bolt Gas Blowback, Semi/ Full Auto, TM Spec Hop-Up
Muzzle Velocity: 370-390 FPS(0.2g BBs and Green Gas)
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Manual
1. MK. 5 Cocking handle provides breech block safety. When the breech block is at forward position, the MK. 5 cocking handle can be pushed down to fix it with receiver tube. It can prevent accidentally shootings from dropping.
2. No. 3 Mk. 1 “Skeleton” Stock. It is tougher, more comfortable and a typic icon of STEN gun. The M91 marking is referred to it’s made in “Godins Ltd.”
3. Bluing surface process is to imitate the late STEN gun Mk. 2. It’s easier to conduct age job and preserve capability.
4. The magazine housing marking is “STEN MK II” on the top and “HF & CO. LTD”(magazine housing maker), arrow mark, trade mark and “FK73587”(Assembly in ROF Fazakerley ) are underneath.
STEN Gun GBB, the late version is attempting to rebuild a scenario that this gun was made for operating in west European theatre after/ in Normandy landing.