STEN Machine Carbine GBB Replica
(Discontinued)STEN Gun, Mk.2, Early
- GBB Replica / STEN Machine Carbine GBB Replica
- Weight 3.17 kg / Volumetric Weight 14800 cm3
- MATERIAL：Steel, Aluminium and Plastic
Magazine Capacity: 32
Barrel Length: 175mm
System: Open Bolt Gas Blowback, Semi/ Full Auto, TM Spec Hop-Up
Muzzle Velocity: 370-390 FPS(0.2g BBs and Green Gas)
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Manual
1. STEN Gun Mk.2 Early Model GBB, with "T" Stock and RSAF Marking
2. With realistic markings and design. Manufactured with a full steel structure and manganese phosphate coating. Breech block is made with aluminium alloy.
3. A lightweight breech block manufactured from aluminium alloy allows for smooth action and a strong kick, simulating the recoil of the real thing!
4. Historically accurate stamps and markings, imitating wartime craftsmanship and endowing the replica with real ornamental value.
5. FEEL the weight, and FIELD-STRIP it like the real one.
The first true mass-produced and general issue STEN gun. This is the model test-fired by Winston Churchill himself.